It’s time to bake! 5 easy desserts to cook at home
Delight your palate with these 5 unmissable recipes!
Recently many of us have rediscovered the love for cooking and baking. Now that we have learned to make delicious bread and pizza at home, it will be difficult to go back to processed or take away food. And what about desserts? Cakes, tarts, pastries: the possibilities to experiment with your pastry skills at home are endless! Try these 5 easy and recipes to amaze family and friends and become a master pastry home-chef!
Cook a tasty sweet dish in your microwave!
Have you ever thought of your microwave as an ally when it comes to baking a dessert? Didn’t you had a clue that you could melt your chocolate or completely cook a mini cake in just a few minutes? Discover our tips and some recipes to try at home with your microwave.
Chocolate fruit skewers
For this tasty dessert, you’ll only need fruits, chocolate and a microwave! Follow these simple steps.
Serves: 2 Cook: 15 min
Ingredients: 1 mango, 1 banana, 3 strawberries, 100 g of dark chocolate, 100 g of white chocolate
- Peel the banana, wash and dry the mango and strawberries. Cut the fruit into pieces large enough to assemble the fruit skewer.
- In two different microwave safe bowls, melt the dark chocolate and the white chocolate in the microwave for 2 minutes on P80.
- Using a long toothpick, skewer the pieces of fruit one by one and dip in the melted chocolate. Arrange on a plate or tray covered with a sheet of baking paper.
- Place in the freezer for at least 10 minutes. Assemble the fruit onto the skewers or cake pop sticks and serve.
Looking for something light and fresh to end your summer dinner. What about a yoghurt cake that requires only 3 minutes of cooking?
Serves: 1 Cook: 15 min
Ingredients: 1 egg, 3 tablespoons of flour, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 20 g of butter, 2 tablespoons of yoghurt, yeast
- In a microwave cup, break an egg and add sugar, beating together with a fork.
- Slowly add the flour, yeast and yoghurt, always continuing to mix.
- Melt butter separately on P80 for 1 minute and mix with other ingredients in the cup.
- Place in microwave for 3 minutes on P100. Leave to rest for 1 minute with door closed, before eating.
Ideal for an afternoon snack and for breakfast, meringues are a tasty, sweet dish you’ll love to cook in your microwave!
Serves: 4 Cook: 10 min
Ingredients: 1 egg white, 300 g icing sugar
- In a bowl mix the egg white well with the icing sugar to form a smooth, compact dough that does not stick to the hands.
- Take a piece of the dough and form small balls with the hands. Place the balls into the microwave safe tray, leaving enough space for them to rise.
- Cook on P100 for 2 minutes. Leave to cool and remove from the tray. Decorate as you please and serve.
Intrigued by these easy desserts to cook in your microwave? Discover many more delicious recipes and many extra contents on our simply-Fi App connected to Candy Divo, our microwave with an unmistakable vintage design equipped with automatic cooking programs to simplify your cooking.
Oven sweet oven: the traditional way of cooking
If you are looking for a more traditional way of cooking, the oven is the answer. Thanks to its static, fan or steam functions, the possibilities are endless! Try the following recipes: from a traditional chocolate cake with berries coulis, to a more unusual peach Bavarian.
Milk chocolate cake with berries coulis
Serves: 2 Cook: 8 min
Ingredients: 50 g milk chocolate, 25 g butter, 20 g sugar, 15 g white flour, 2 eggs, 100 g berries, 35 g sugar
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain-marie, remove from the heat, add 3 egg yolks, sugar and then the flour. Finally, add the 3 whipped egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into buttered and floured molds. Heat the oven in fan mode to 200° and insert the cakes; let them rise for 7/8 minutes.
- While the chocolate flans are cooking, wash the berries, cook them in a pan with the sugar for 4 minutes and pass them in a colander.
- Arrange the cake on a plate and pour the berry coulis.
Peach Bavarian on crispy pistachio pastry
Serves: 2 Cook: 10 min
Ingredients: for the Bavarian: 250 g peaches, 175 g whipped cream, 100 g sugar, 2 sheets of isinglass. For the pastry: 1 roll of puff pastry, 1 egg, 50 g brown sugar, 150 g pistachio grains.
- Clean the peaches removing the peel and central core; blend them with sugar and pass them in a colander.
- Heat 100g of peach puree on your stove or induction hob, squeeze the isinglass and add it.
- Add the mixture to the cold puree, pour the whipped cream mixing from bottom to top with a spoon in silicone, plastic or wood.
- Obtained a creamy and frothy mixture, pour it into the molds and allow to cool in the fridge for 4 hours covered with plastic wrap.
- In the meantime, roll out the puff pastry, brush with the beaten egg, sprinkle with the pistachio grain, cover it with parchment paper and press it with a rolling pin to make the grain adhere to the dough.
- Sprinkle with sugar, bake at 195° static for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Eager to try many more of these tasty desserts? Our simply-Fi App associated with your Candy Connected Oven is equipped with more than 250 recipes designed by expert Italian chefs. You can select different and tasty dishes according to the ingredients, the season, the geography, to your eating habits and much more! Discover more of this smart appliance that will simplify your cooking!