Smart working: be ready for dinner without any effort
Discover all the tricks to make the most of your steam oven and save time in the kitchen
After a long day of smart working, does even the thought of having to prepare food for everyone cause you a headache? Don't worry, Candy has the right solution for you. Our range of Smart Steam connected ovens has been specially designed to simplify your life. You won't have to think about which program to use, set a timer or worry about burning your meal. Thanks to our simply-Fi app we will do all this for you; thanks to the remote control features, you can start cooking while still sitting at your desk!
Candy Smart Steam Oven
Candy's Smart Steam oven offers the perfect combination of traditional and steam cooking in a single oven. With the touch of a button, a gentle spread of hot air comes into play at the initial phase of the cooking, preserving the organoleptic properties of the food and its taste. Imagine how many dishes you will be able to cook with your oven thanks to Candy simply-Fi App and its 250+ dedicated and automatic recipes. Let's see some of them!
Let’s make a delicious Roastbeef
A traditional Sunday dish, for mouthwatering roast beef follow our step by step advice, your Smart Steam connected oven will guide you along the way!
Prep: 30 min
Cook: 12 min
• 2 onions
• 50 ml sunflower oil,
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1.2 kg of beef (sirloin) already tied
• Salt and pepper
Let's move on to the preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C.
- Place the beef on the dripping pan with parchment paper.
- Add the poached garlic and the peeled and quartered onions. Bake in a fan oven on the 3rd level, with 100 ml of water on the bottom, for about 20 minutes at 210 ° C. Press the steam button.
- Then lower to 185 ° and finish cooking for at least 10/12 minutes. Wet occasionally with the cooking juices. At the end of cooking, cover the roast beef with aluminum foil and allow to cool before slicing.
Learn how to make sandblasted shortbread biscuits
Children love cookies, but just as much they enjoy making them! With this simple recipe, you and your child can cook delicious sandblasted shortbread biscuits.
Prep: 30 min
Cook: 20 min
Serves: 30 biscuits
Ingredients for about 30 biscuits:
• flour 300 g
• butter 200 g
• yolks n. 3
• caster sugar
• vanilla 100 g
- Mix the flour with the butter until a "sand" consistency is obtained. Combine the yolks, vanilla and granulated sugar to obtain a homogeneous mixture, working it quickly.
- Beat on the table and get a loaf without cuts, then wrap with cling film and let the dough rest in the refrigerator for about an hour. Roll it out with a 1 cm thick rolling pin.
- Using your favorite shape molds form as many biscuits as the pasta allows and decorate them as desired.
- Place the biscuits on the dripping pan with parchment paper.
- Bake, in static mode, on the 2nd level, with 100 ml of water on the bottom, at a temperature of 170 ° for about 20 minutes. Press the steam button.
The special features that make Candy's Smart Steam unique are its connectivity functions. Smart Steam is fully connected: download the simply-Fi App and its features, you have no idea how many things you can do with your oven. Are you still working and don't want to get up from the desk to turn on the oven? No problem, with simply-Fi you can do it wherever you are! Do you have your hands in the dough and don't remember a step of a recipe? No problem, talk to your oven, it will understand your voice and give you the answer you need. Furthermore, if you haven't had time to think about a recipe, just enter the ingredients you want to use in the app and simply-Fi will find the right recipe for you among the 250+ available. Discover all the features of simply-Fi.